Sunday, February 13, 2011

Honey Nut Chex Gluten Free Cereal Review

This is the first time I've heard about Gluten Free Cereals and I think its a great idea because Celiac Disease is fairly common and most people don't even know they have it as it may not always present with the typical gastrointestinal symptoms that the book says. Anyhow, before I get all technical, let's get to the review. General Mills has come out with 5 different great tasting varieties of this gluten free varieties so that everyone may enjoy their cereal. Those flavors include Honey Nut Chex, Chocolate Chex, Cinnamon Chex, Rice Chex and Corn Chex. Each box contains 12 essential vitamins and minerals, calcium and vitamin D and at least 8 grams of whole grain per serving. 


To be honest, I like my cereal now and then but with the busy week I've had, I needed brain food and this was what I was nibbling on as an alternative to unhealthy snacks. It tasted great and I couldn't get enough! I'm almost out already and they sent me a whole box! I'll tell you a secret though, I really wanted to try Cinnamon Chex...I love cinnamon!! But I wasn't disappointed either, I still enjoyed my Honey Nut Chex.


In short, I find that it was a great tasting cereal and suitable for everyone, whether for breakfast or for snacking. 

Grab a coupon here for 85 cents off!

Disclaimer: The product/s mentioned above have been provided free of charge from the manufacturer or PR firm for the purposes of this review. Opinions expressed belong to Whirlwind of Surprises and are NOT influenced in any way. Please view my full disclosure.

Until next time,

Like what you see? Follow me on GFC and twitter (@CinnyBBS) to get the latest updates. Like us on facebook or join us through Network Blogs. Leave me a comment if you'd like me to follow back on any of these.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!