Sunday, July 4, 2010

Love being stylish but hate paying retail price? Here's the solution!

I love clothes but then again, what woman doesn't?! I will wear all sorts of clothes from sweats and a hoody to casual dressy to full blown dressed up with earrings and accessories and the like. Point is, I love clothes and I have never liked paying full retail for them; which is exactly the reason why sample sales are so great! Not only do you get designer clothing but you get it at a fraction of the retail price!

Unfortunately, most sample sales sites are invitation or by referral only so I thought I would share the sample sites I have access to with you. Members usually do get a referral credit only upon first purchase, so there is no harm in signing up and once you sign up, you can invite your own friends to join.

A word of caution though, some sample sales sites may not be legit and these are ones that I have found that sell authentic brand name clothing, accessories and so on. Some names include Rock and Republic, Seven for all Mankind, William Rast, Kenneth Cole, Vera Wang, C&C California, Heys Luggage, Valentino, London Fog, Givenchi... the list goes on! And the best thing is, sample sales sites always have everything! They have clothing, shoes and accessories for men, women and children,   kitchenware, items for the home and even travel; all at discounted prices!

If you love shopping and hate paying retail, this is the solution for you. Sign up and save up to 50-75% off retail!

Gilt Groupe Women, Men, Children, Home, Gifts

Gilt Groupe Jetsetter -Discounted Luxury Travel

Ideeli

Rue la la

Hautelook

Top Secret -This one requires an email to be sent by me, so if you are interested, please leave me your email in the comment section and I will see to it that an invitation gets sent to you.

Vente Privee

Like what you see? Follow me on GFC and twitter (@CinnyBBS) to get the newest updates.
Until next time,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!