Friday, July 30, 2010

Following Friday! 07/30 Edition

Welcome to Following Fridays! I cohost this blog hop so be sure to follow me and the other hostesses of this blog hop and we'll be sure to follow you back. I do check so no cheating please! Check out the details below.


Check out how to get free coupons from the Entertainment book while you're here...lots of savings!


Whirlwind of Surprises is now on facebook! There's not much yet but there will be soon. Come check us out and support us by hitting the "Like" button. It's a good thing because I have an awesome first review & giveaway for this blog is coming up! I'm excited!!




Let's Just Give It Away






 Here is how you can join us.


1. Link up your blog URL on Mr Linky.
2. Follow the Hostesses ( and leave a comment so they can follow you back).
3. Grab The Following Friday button and paste it somewhere on your blog or in a post.
4. Follow as many blogs as you like and when they follow you, follow them back. (leave a comment on their blog so they can follow you back)










Until next time,

Like what you see? Follow me on GFC and twitter (@CinnyBBS) to get the latest updates. Like us on facebook or join us through Network Blogs. Leave me a comment if you'd like me to follow back on any of these.

5 comments:

Alisha K said...[Reply]

Hi I am your newest follower.
megankayden@yahoo.com

Pumpkin Tart said...[Reply]

Thanks so much for hosting! I was already following but wanted to wish you a happy weekend!

-Andrea

Ma What's 4 dinner said...[Reply]

Ohhh, thanks for hosting! You know I'm a proud follower! Happy Friday!

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma, What's for Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Hi! I am checking out your blog hop for the first time. Thanks for hosting! I am now a follower. :)

- Megan
www.polishthestars.com

Anonymous said...[Reply]

Coming by to say hello and am now following, come over to say hi I'm always hosting reviews and giveaways:)

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!