Monday, September 20, 2010

Eden Fantasys -An entirely new experience

To be honest, I have no clue how to start writing about this. I'm rather reserved about my personal life, especially more about my sex life and have never strayed too far off the road in terms of experiences and experimentation. :) This is starting to sound more like a confession than anything...



Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys storeI found Eden Fantasys as I was thinking of starting to experiment out of the norm with my SO of 7 years as 99.9% of the time, we are too tired, stressed out and busy to do anything. I admit, its more on my side with the monthly cramps and not feeling well all the time. So, honestly, I was ecstatic to discover Eden Fantasys with something that would help enjoy the little time we have. I'm sure most of the parents out there are just as busy and find time limited for their intimate moments.  Eden Fantasys is an adult shop selling anything from adult toys to sensual massage kits to plain simple candles and lingerie so it can be for anyone that is looking for something for a special occasion with their SO, someone who's in a league all on their own, or any other occasion. Its totally up to you. I'm amazed by the range of products they have. Of course, I'm also a noob when it comes to this stuff. Let's just say, I had no idea how to use the item I received... ;) and I am actually quite embarrassed to admit it too.


I'm not quite bold enough to go into explicit product reviews quite yet, I'll probably gently work my way up there. However, I can tell you that I was very pleased with the service of Eden Fantasys. I know a big concern of mine was how the products would arrive in the mail and what would my mailman and neighbors think!? Reassuringly, they mail your order discretely in a box and its not even labelled from Eden Fantasys so I was very relieved to find out my package arrived safely and I was saved from funny looks from my neighbors. And you know what, the shipping was fast! I placed my order over a weekend and got it the 2nd business day after that.


So, whatever you have in mind for that special moment, I'm sure Eden Fantasys likely has something for you.

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Disclaimer: I am a part of the Eden Fantasys Ambassador Program. The product/s mentioned above have been provided free of charge from the manufacturer or PR firm for the purposes of this review. Opinions expressed belong to Whirlwind of Surprises and are NOT influenced in any way. 


Until next time,

Like what you see? Follow me on GFC and twitter (@CinnyBBS) to get the latest updates. Like us on facebook or join us through Network Blogs. Leave me a comment if you'd like me to follow back on any of these

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!